How many of us get that feeling inside their stomach simply by hearing the word! And yet so many of us are affected by this bloody illness either directly either indirectly, having someone close to our heart: family, friends, loved one, affected by this!
The numbers are so high that it’s almost become ‘normal’. How many of us don’t know at least one person who is suffering from this disease or has someone in their family suffering from it … Feels sad but normal …
And yet when coming to routine it is difficult to accept that this is the route we are taking! Despite medical progress and good increase of life expectancy (at least 1 good thing of having so many cases occurring), there is nothing normal about this!
It gets me angry to know how widespread it has become, and how “normal” this may appear! And while I have the highest respect for medical professionals, research’s, their commitment, etc. it still gets me down the fact that there are so many ways to fight this and we still know so little about it! Not to mention that it just makes no sense to have no cure for this bloody cancer YET! There are ways to bring the number down, I am totally convinced about it, even if I don t have the miracle solution!
But, if like me you are one of those affected by this directly or indirectly here are 5 steps to fight it back:
- FORGET STATISTICS! The medical world despite huge progress is still at the infancy of what a human body is and how all these is working. There is much more unknown than known in this equation! Humanity is making huge steps forward in the scale of time (even 20 years back we knew so much little than today). Yet it’s a considerably small %. And when it comes to statistics it says as much as we already know, excluding best and worst scenario, and people not in statistics to begin with! So my first advice: stay away for those terrifying figures and discussion forums: even doctors may be wrong, and there is no one on this planet who can predict death in an accurate way!
- RESPECT YOUR BODY! Your body knows how to heal itself! Sometimes as difficult it may be to believe for us instructed and logical people, self-healing works! There are many ways to do this and again lots of sources on internet about it! It can go through meditation, visualising, hypnosis, just give it a real try. And please by all means please do that while keeping the medical treatment on going!
- HAVE FAITH! The more I read about this illness the more I understand the power of our own brain! Trust your subconscious mind, it has amazing power! You have to believe and to stay positive. Either you are in that illness either you have a loved one affected, the best you can do for you and the others is to keep positive; worrying, stress it’s a source of illness, and has no value added to this process! Believing for real you are in good health and you are getting every day closer to your best health it’s working, as incredibly as it may seem!
- LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLNESS! Enjoy life even when it’s tough, even when it feels so unfair! Just try to see the opportunity! No matter how hard may be to do so if you are in the middle of all these right now, have a look on your life, in the most honest way; when feeling so close to death, many things are coming clearer and lighter and somehow the real priorities are becoming evidence! Read about those incredible experiences of people getting off cancer, there are quite a few books and survivors writers out there! You’ll feel less alone and full of hope!
- BE CONNECTED TO THE UNIVERSE, the nature, the humanity! So use prayers, no matter your religion, no matter you don t have a religion, find the easiest and closest way for you to pray! Have a read of the amazing book the Healing Words, and when someone ask you what they can do for you or your ill loved one simply ask for a prayer! Or a positive thought sent to the universe! This is how energies are getting together! We are all so connected! If you have a chance read this great book The Celestine Prophecy, very beautiful and easy reading as well!
My heart and prayers go to all of you who have faced this bloody illness no matter where you stand today! Some of you may have lost their loved one and there are no words to reduce the pain you are feeling! I truly believe a quality life is more important than a long life! And that we have no clue what may came after! We may simply go to another level! But today, if you read this, it means you are alive, and that in itself is something big!
Miracles do happen every day! When we have our eyes and heart opened we do see miracles every single moment!
#pinkoctober #pink #cancer #breastcancer #survive